Tours in Kashan
Explore the city with a local and knowledgeable guide. See some hidden parts that you won’t be able to do it on your own. Explore famous Kashan rooftops. Enter private places, and enjoy a unique view of the city.
Also, in the city center, at my family house, you can see and learn how to make, with wool and silk, Persian carpets.
Kashan City Tour
Visiting a Fire Temple, a Mosque, a Shrine and the old architecture of the village. Climb a great stairs and admire a unique view of the Village.
On the way back you can visit Fin Garden (UNESCO World Heritage site, declared since 2012). Watch towers and tall cypress trees around, a Hammam, fountains, a Museum and a central palace.
Visiting a quite ancient Sassanian Fire Temple on top of the mountains and enjoy a great view of the whole village. Visit the Qajar Palace, the Safavid Hammam and Water Mill, and a waterfall …
Adding to Niasar, you can visit a 70 million years old cave, and swim in a hot spring
Niasar + Lime stone Cave
- Driving to Niaasar and visiting the Sassanian Fire Temple
- Visiting the Qajar Palace
- Visiting the Safavid Hammam and Water Mill
- Enjoy the view of the whole village and driving back to the starting pointFor Niasar + lime stone cave tour only:
- Enjoy typical lunch with top view
- Visiting the lime stone cave
- Swimming in hot springs
- Finishing our tour at the starting point
Every night, in Kashan, you are invited to spend the evening with an Iranian family in Kashan, enjoy a delicious typical homemade food and simply enjoy spending family time. Learn how to cook one of the most typical (and easy) iranian dish.
Explore The Desert
We offer a unique way of travel, sleep in a 500 years old caravanserail, or in our Desert Eco-Camp